KBK Stacker Cranes
Specialized Handling Equipment for Stores and Factories
Flexible Stacker Crane Systems to Improve Productivity in the Workplace
As a world leading manufacturer, Demag Cranes and Components offers high-performance and reliable industrial cranes, AC motors and wheel block systems, and other components for material flow and logistics needs. Among the most versatile products Demag carries include our KBK stacker cranes, and entire stacker crane systems.
Our KBK stacker cranes make it possible to complete all storage and handling tasks in one operating cycle without the need for ladders, order-picking trolleys or similar equipment. Unit loads, containers or pallets weighing up to 1,000 lbs. (500 kg) can be safely and reliably transported, sorted and stored. This allows for precise and simple mechanics for crane and trolley travel.
With the range of motion for rotation being over 360˚, there are almost no limitations for maneuverability during your facility’s workflow. Several other features of our stacker crane systems include:
- Combination of KBK double-girder suspension stacker crane and special stacker crane trolley
- Load handling attachments to match the load – forks, prongs, grippers and other attachments can be supplied
The Benefits at a Glance
Proven Equipment Matching Application Requirements
- Combination of KBK double-girder suspension crane and special stacker trolley
- Stacker trolley handling attachments designed to match the load - forks, prongs, grippers and other attachments can be supplied
- Loads are precisely picked up and guided
- Simple manual crane and trolley travel
- Can be turned over a range of 360°
- Unit loads, containers and pallets weighing up to 1,100 lbs (500 kg) can be transported, sorted and stored with ease
More About Demag Cranes and Components
“Committed to performance,” our team at Demag has been providing the most efficient and best performing industrial cranes, crane components, and drives since 1819.
Over the years, we have had the good fortune of providing smart solutions for material overflow and workflow solutions through maximum safety, reliability and continual innovation, including with our stacker cranes. We have worked with many industries worldwide, including the fields of:
- Reliability – Our world class products allow for all your focus to remain on your business rather than the functionality of our equipment.
- Dedication – For each product, our team always goes the extra mile to make sure your installations of our equipment run at maximum efficiency.
- Innovation – Since 1819, Demag Cranes and Components has been a pioneer of innovation and new development. Over 800,000 cranes and hoists from Demag have ensured a smooth and efficient process for companies worldwide.
- Safety – The number one priority for Demag and many of our partners is safety. We strive to provide the most reliable equipment to help protect your staff and other equipment from any harm.
For more information about our company and our commitment to performance, read our news and press releases page.
Contact Our Team for Stacker Cranes Today
Our team is dedicated to providing productivity and efficiency for your facility. Feel free to reach out to us today. We look forward to working with you and delivering a reliable stacker crane system!
|Stacker trolley selection table||Stacker trolley crane data|
|Lifted load||b||Size||H||T||KBK||lHT||lKr||lW KBK II-L||lW KBK II|
1) 2 x double trolley at each end of the crane for IHT > IKR + 240 mm. Dimension h3 increases by + 15mm.
b = Load center distance
H = Unit height
T = Fork lifting height
IHT = Crane girder length
LKr = Crane span dimension
lw = Distance between supports
Trolley span dimension lKaand eKa1 [mm]
|Dimensions [mm]||Max. lifting speed [mm]||Weight for max. H [kg]|
|Xmax||c||d||f 2)||f 2)||300|
2) Dimension f for pivot center