Industrial Drives for Manufacturers
Drives | View Our Product Line
Keep Things on the Move with Our Industrial Drives
As a leading supplier of industrial drives, we offer a complete range of products includingmotors, gearboxes, gear motors, wheel systems, frequency inverters and power supply lines to ensure that our clients have the essential industrial drive components they need. All components perfectly integrate for excellent drive element combinations and sophisticated controls.
We use our modular drive system to provide cost-effective solutions to meet specific sub-assembly requirements. This saves you valuable project engineering resources and gives you the certainty of reliable product specification when acquiring drives for cranes.
So if you’re in need of industrial drives or industrial drive components for your operations, choose matched drive products from Demag Cranes.
Complete Solutions from the Modular System for Industrial Drives
At Demag Cranes, we supply a wide range of industrial drive components in a matched, modular system to make incorporating or replacing parts as simple as possible. So whether you’re in need of motor drivers, frequency inverters, wheel ranges, or anything else, Demag can provide!
We can supply motors to help you meet a wide variety of industrial and material handling drive and travel task needs. Our reliable and efficient motors come in the following models:
- Z Cylindrical-Rotor Motors – These motors feature output up to 72 HP (45 kW), are specially designed to match our selection of gearboxes, provide reliable and efficient operation, simplify project engineering, and more.
- Conical-Rotor Brake Motors – These motors provide high braking performance, resistance to temporary overload, require no switching elements, and need no separate control.
Our gear motors are engineered to be modular to ensure that we can supply matched motor and gearbox solutions for our customers to meet their operational needs. Our gear motors include the following models:
- Offset Gear Motors – These space-saving motors offer a variety of gear ratios, high efficiency operation, full flexibility by way of 9 size options and 5 housing designs, and more.
- Right Angle Gear Motors – These gear motors are compact and provide a variety of gear ratios, smooth operation, a large torque range of 89 to 8,900 ft-lbs., direct input or coupling connection, and more.
- Inline Gear Motors – These gear motors have been designed for rugged applications, featuring a toque range of 90 to 550 Nm, a coaxial design, 5 gearbox sizes and 3 housing designs, and more.
- FG Microspeed Units – These models are incredibly resilient to vibrations and increased ambient temperatures, making them one of our more rugged models. Features include high switching frequency, maximum positioning accuracy, high-speed ratios up to 500:1, and more.
For customers who are looking for wheels and wheel block systems, Demag Cranes can provide numerous options as part of our industrial drive components. Our models include the following:
- DRS Wheel Block System – This versatile travel wheel system offers maximum load capacity, high performance, many travel wheel shape options, a high-quality housing, and more.
- LRS Travel Wheel System – Meet your drive requirements with speed and precision by way of these systems which offer versatility for nearly any application, a maintenance-free design, an ideal design for low-clearance projects, a range of size and load options, and more.
- RS Wheel Block System – For high-temperature applications, utilize these systems which offer resistance up to 250° C, a housing of steel or stainless steel, numerous sizes and load capacity options, and more.
- DWS Wheel Sets – For rail transport, including heavier loads, use these systems which can be installed in hollow profile sections, do not require complicated alignment in corner bearing arrangements, come in a range of sizes and load capacity options, and more.
Another option within our crane drives category is the frequency inverters Demag can provide. We offer the Dedrive Compact STO which offers high overload capability, simple operation, reliable operation for harsh conditions, low drive system wear, and more.
Crane End Carriages
Additional options within our industrial drive product line include our Crane End Carriages, which provide high flexibility and operating reliability. Select models include the following:
- DFO and DFM End Carriages – These systems supply smooth running operation, variable-speed inverter-fed drives, low maintenance costs, and more.
- DFW End Carriages – These end carriages are compact and feature optimal travel characteristics, smooth starting, simple assembly, a long service life, and more.
Contact Demag Cranes
To speak to one of our representatives about our drives for cranes and industrial drive components, contact us through our brief form. We look forward to hearing from you!