Hoists to Meet Individual Needs
Whether you're looking for a rope hoist with state-of-the-art or standard functionality, we offer wide solutions to meet our customers' needs. Our rope hoists include excellent safety, high handling rates and cost-effective operation up to 100 tonnes.
About Demag’s Rope Hoists
As basic hoist units for integration into plant and machinery, or as lifting solutions with electronic controls that are optimized for crane applications, with our wide range of rope hoists we offer the optimum solution to meet our customers’ specific requirements for efficiently lifting loads weighing up to 100 tonnes.
Our rope hoists have been utilized by diverse industries to lift heavy loads, with some key sectors including:
- Steel coil handling and warehousing
- Gas turbine/turbine production
- Precast concrete
- Paper converting
- Manufacturing production
- Plastic injection molding
Companies in these sectors value working with Demag due to our high-quality products, reliability, and long history of expertise.
Demag DMR Rope Hoist
Our DMR modular rope hoists offer groundbreaking flexibility for diverse applications. With our DMR rope hoists, we can produce either a C-design or co-axial design. Some of the features include:
- Five sizes available for load capacities up to 50 tons
- Variable or two-stage switching elements
- Application type options include foot-mounted hoist, low-headroom traveling hoist, double-rail trollies and standard-headroom traveling hoist
Visit our DMR rope hoist page for more information.
Demag DH Hoist Units
Our DH hoist units are utilized for a range of applications, including as traveling hoists on cranes or monorails and stationary solutions. These units provide reliable operation even in harsh environments with high ambient temperatures, high dust levels, and aggressive atmospheres. Additional features include:
- Three sizes for load capacities up to 100 tonnes
- Hook paths up to 104 m
- Rope lead-off possible in any direction
Visit our DH hoist units page for more information.
In need of reliable rope hoists from industry experts? Reach out to our team today!