DCBS chain hoist
Intuitive control. Precise positioning.
Demag chain hoist with balancer function
Higher availability for greater efficiency
Intuitive load handling has never been so easy and, at the same time, efficient: Based on our DC range, DCBS chain hoists include a balancer function that allows loads be guided and precisely positioned with ease. DCBS units are available in two sizes with load capacities up to 160 kg. They are compatible with our comprehensive Demag KBK light cranesystem. DCBS units can easily travel on KBK profile section rails: on single-girder suspension cranes, suspension monorail systems or on slewing jib cranes.
High safety and reliability
DCBS core functions
- Lifting and lowering by manual force on the control handle
- Manipulating loads
- Protection against slack chain
- Protection against snatching loads
- Movements can be stopped if loads fluctuate widely
- Monitoring/reducing load capacity
- Low-wear brake thanks to regenerative braking
- No need to adjust the brake
- Brake arranged before slipping clutch in the drive arrangement (no load slipping)
- Automatic braking if a malfunction occurs
- Slipping clutch with automatic cut-out by means of speed monitoring (no continuous slipping)
- Gearbox, slipping clutch and brake maintenance-free for up to 10 years
- Safety-related functions satisfy at least Performance Level c and Category 2 to EN ISO 13849-1
- Operating limit switches (upper/lower)
- Elapsed operating time counter
- Installation transparency thanks to operating data interface (IDAPSY)
- “Plug & Lift” electric connections
Benefits at a glance
- The load can be controlled very easily with the D-Grip Servo control handle.
- By switching over to “load positioning mode”, the operator can grasp and guide the load directly with light pressure.
- High level of safety and precision for assembly operations, since any oscillation and uncontrolled load movements are suppressed.
Load pick-up mode
- Load handling attachments can be lifted and pre-tensioned
- Load can be removed without dropping or sudden upward pull
- Protection for jigs and machinery. The balancer only lifts until a preset force is reached.