DCBS Chain Hoist with Electric Balancer
Intuitive Control. Precise Positioning.
Our Demag Electric Balancer Makes Loads Easy to Guide
Intuitive Load Handling for Greater Efficiency
Intuitive load handling has never been so easy and, at the same time, efficient. The DCBS Electric balancer is part of our DC chain hoist line, allowing loads to be guided and precisely positioned with ease, making it a vital lift assist device for your operations.
Our chain hoist balancer DCBS units are available in two sizes with load capacities up to 350 pounds. Additionally, these electric balancers are compatible with our comprehensive Demag KBK light crane system. DCBS units can easily travel on KBK profile section rails: on single-girder suspension cranes, suspension monorail systems, or on slewing jib cranes. This gives you a range of application options to use your electric balancer.
Watch our virtual demo!
Read on to learn more about these intelligent lifting devices and to discover all of their key product specs. Be sure to reach out with any questions regarding electric balancers and more.
High Safety and Reliability
Core functions of our DCBS chain hoist electric balancer include:
- Lifting and lowering by manual force on the control handle
- Manipulating loads
- Protection against slack chain
- Protection against snatching loads
- Movements can be stopped if loads fluctuate widely
- Monitoring/reducing load capacity
Our ergonomic lifting devices have been designed with safety in mind and feature the following aspects to help your facility and its operators:
- Low-wear brake thanks to regenerative braking
- No need to adjust the brake
- Brake arranged before slipping clutch in the drive arrangement to eliminate load slipping
- Automatic braking if a malfunction occurs
- Slipping clutch with automatic cut-out by means of speed monitoring for no continuous slipping
- Gearbox, slipping clutch, and brake maintenance-free for up to 10 years
- Safety-related functions satisfy at least Performance Level C and Category 2 to EN ISO 13849-1
Features of Our Chain Hoist with Electric Balancer
Along with everything listed above for our DCBS chain hoists, they can additionally provide:
- Operating limit switches (upper/lower)
- Elapsed operating time counter
- Installation transparency thanks to operating data interface (IDAPSY)
- “Plug and Play” electric connections
Electric Balancer Product information
The Benefits at a Glance
- Easily control the load with the D-Grip Servo control handle as part of our electric balancer
- By switching over to “load positioning mode,” the operator can grasp and guide the load with the hands to directly move with light pressure
- Oscillation and uncontrolled load movements are suppressed in “assembly mode” to be ergonomic and provide for precise motions in your processes
Load Pick-Up Mode
- Load handling attachments will be lifted to a pre-tensioned height
- Load can be removed without dropping or sudden upward pull to protect jigs and machinery, as the electric balancer only lifts until a preset force is reached
Contact Us About Our Chain Hoist Balancer Units
Have questions about our electric balancer and the solutions they can supply for your facility’s operations? Reach out to our team today and we’ll answer any questions you may have. We look forward to hearing from you.