Improve to the max
DRS-M wheel block system
Demag wheel block systems can keep your business on the move – as single components or complete travel units. The DRS-M is a further improvement of a system that is successfully used in hundreds and thousands of applications all over the world.
Simple installation and alignment, compact dimensions and many connection options are also key DRS-M characteristics. And they include a range of new features that provide users with efficiency benefits. The range includes four sizes 112 – 200, which are fully compatible with the previous models. Four further wheel blocks (DRS 250 – 500) round off the DRS product range with load capacities up to 40 t.
The DRS-M is a further improvement of a system that is successfully used in hundreds and thousands of applications all over the world.
DRS-M: Sizes 112 - 200
- Like all other wheel blocks and systems, DRS-M wheel blocks are manufactured at our production facility in Wetter (Ruhr), Germany.
- High-quality housings made of die-cast aluminium have good rigidity with very high tolerances.
- They also offer optimum protection for travel wheels and bearings.
- Powder-coated for high protection.
- Prepared for direct connection.
Prepared for accessories
- Flexible planning
- Thanks to integrated threaded boreholes, optional accessories such as
- guide rollers or
- rail sweepers
- Can be installed direct on the wheel block – or simply added later, as required
Easy to check: Mechanical wear measurement
- Besides its flange wear indicator, DRS-M also makes it easy to inspect the travel wheel tread.
- This patented mechanical wear indicator can be used to check the current state of wear on the wheel – at standstill and regardless of the wheel position.
- The result can be easily read on a colour scale.
Patented fixed alignment
- The innovative installation connection enables wheel blocks to be replaced quickly without the need for time-consuming readjustment.
- This patented fixed alignment element can be attached to the steelwork and ensures that the wheel block remains precisely positioned even after it is replaced.
Even stronger guide rollers
- The improved guide roller attachment enables even higher horizontal forces to be accommodated.
- On the DRS-M 200, for example, it can now accommodate 20% of the given wheel load and ensure smooth running characteristics also under extreme loads.
System wheel variants
- 7 standard travel wheel shapes as well as customer-specific designs
- The DRS-M is equipped to meet any customer requirement.
Connection variants: Improve to the max
Any connection can be implemented with the DRS-M: prepared mating surfaces enable them to be connected to bolted as well as welded elements and installed in hollow profile sections and crossbeams.
|Load capacity [t]||2.75||5||7||10|
|Travel wheel dia. [mm]||112||125||160||200|