Ergonomics, Experience, Efficiency, E-Motion.
Demag KBK Drive Assist
Demag KBK Drive Assist: Productivity at your fingertips
E4 = Ergonomics, Experience, Efficiency, E-Motion.
Ease the workload on your employees when they perform repetitive transport tasks. Increase the productivity of your processes – and improve load handling safety. The innovative KBK Drive Assist requires even lower travel forces and offers smart support for all crane travel axes. Benefit from intuitive control for more precision and improved ergonomics.
The new KBK Drive Assist enables loads to be moved even more easily and ergonomically than with any previous light crane systems. The smart control system ensures that only minimum force is required to move and safely position the crane system. Promote the wellbeing of your employees and help them stay productive.
Benefit from Demag KBK Drive Assist with a combination of innovative controls and proven components from the KBK crane construction kit, which has a successful track record all over the world.
Highly dynamic drives can help to move and slow down the crane thanks to a new control system concept. It enables you to boost your processes, relieve the physical burden on your employees and, at the same time, improve productivity.
The intuitive Demag KBK Drive Assist greatly eases the workload. A reduced physical burden and the innovative “crane-follows-the-operator” concept can further boost employee satisfaction and motivation.
Durable profile section rails
Demag KBK with track sections that can be combined from the modular system – can be configured to meet specific needs for proven solutions all over the world.
Demag friction-wheel travel drives with proven RF 200 drive combined with E22-C for dynamic acceleration and precise braking of the crane system.
Fatigue-free operation with the Demag Manulift handle: lifting and lowering motions controlled with one hand – for both right or left-hand control. An integrated sensor detects the operator’s hand to enable safe operation. Precise integration of load handling attachments via a quick-release coupling.
The benefits at a glance
- KBK track sections:
- Steel: KBK II, KBK II L, KBK II H
- Aluline: A12, A16, A18, A22
- Load capacity: up to 125 kg
- Drives: RF 200 friction wheel travel drives with E22-C
- Variable speeds [Vmax] of 50 m/min, (travelling hoist and crane)
- Drive Assist smart control system detects the direction of movement and speed of the operator and converts sensor values into travel commands
- Manulift handle:
- Operator control handle with rocker switches on both sides for lifting/lowering
- Smart sensor: photo cell for reliable detection of the operator’s hand
- Quick-release coupling to cater for various loads